Just 10 minutes on the stove, leave for work or play and return home to a delicious meal. Thermal cooker saves energy costs and preparation time. Simply place the ingredients in the inner pot, cover lid and bring to a boil on your stove (approx. 10 minutes). When brought to a boil, remove from stove and place in outer thermal pot. Thermal technology creates a convection effect by using the steam produced inside to circulate and continue cooking for up to 30 minutes and warms for up to 8 hours. Food is cooked in its own moisture and steam, so nutrients are preserved. Compared to a pressure cooker, thermal cooker is 30% more energy efficient
Features and Functions
- Instant heating with patented heating shelf
- Warms food at 158°F for up to 4 hrs and 122°F for up to 8hrs
- Portable, Non-electric and Energy efficient
- Stainless steel construction: inner pot, outer pot, steam rack and 3 small bowls.
- 3-liters inner pot capacity.
- Continues to cook for 10 ~ 30 minutes after heating
- Keeps cold or warm for up to 8 hours
Unit dimension (handle down) 8.75" diameter x 9" height
Inner pot dimension 8" diameter x 5.5" height
Bowl dimension 3.38" diameter x 2.75" height
Net weight 7.5 lbs
Net / Gross weight 7.5 / 9 lbs